Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Probiotics Are Critical!

   I am learning more and more about the critical role that probiotics play in our bodies, especially our immune systems. After years of researching health issues and nutrition, I had come to the conclusion that the underlying cause of almost all the ailments that people have these days, such as heart disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes, chronic fatigue, lupus, etc., is a weak immune system. Bacteria such as salmonella have always been around, it just hasn't been a problem because immune systems were able to handle it, but immune systems are too weak to handle much of anything these days. Cancer is just mutated cells, and we all have those, but the problem comes when our immune systems are too weak to get rid of them and they reproduce in large numbers. So it is critical to see to it that we do everything we can to strengthen our immune systems, and I am discovering that the most important thing  to do is to take probiotics. Probiotics are involved in 70 to 80 percent of the immune systems' function, but unfortunately the good bacteria in our guts is constantly being wiped out by antibiotics and toxins in the air, water, and our food, so it is very important to replace them constantly. I encourage everyone to read a post on probiotics.org  that has 20 facts about probiotics, some of which are pretty surprising.
   I have been taking Nutriclean Probiotics for a few weeks now, I am feeling better and better. and I have more energy and stamina. I also am not having the digestive problems that I was beginning to have, and for that I am very grateful!
To your health!
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment