Monday, February 28, 2011

Belly Fat Cure?

   I read an article this week about how women were getting rid of their belly fat with cinnamon. They were taking a 500 mg capsule with breakfast, 1000 mg with lunch, and another 500 mg cap with supper, and they were losing belly fat without exercising or eating better. I am always leery of anything that doesn't involve some activity and better food, but I have been reading about cinnamon for a long time now, and it does lower blood sugar, which would have an effect on belly fat. I am going to try this as soon as I can get my hands on some of these capsules, and in this case price and source (high class supplements vs. Wal-Mart) don't matter, because cinnamon is just a spice. You can also eat it rather than taking capsules, and I didn't think I could eat that much, but 500 mg is just 1/4 tsp., so you can mix it in with applesauce. I will let you know what results I get.
To your health!
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment