There is a wealth of health and nutrition information in Woman's World magazine, along with info on the latest studies, and I will be quoting this magazine a lot. In the latest issue there is an article on Resveratrol, and to summarize its benefits:
1. It activates "a natural anti-aging enzyme that prolongs the life of cells by up to 60%".
2. It relaxes arteries and improves blood flow, and "appears to have the same anti-clotting effect as aspirin".
3. It helps keep arteries clear of plaque, which improves blood flow to your brain's gray matter", which helps prevent memory loss due to age.
4. It "stimulates detoxification enzymes in the liver, neutralizing carcinogens before they can attack healthy cells." Daniel Nadeau, M.D., author of The Color Code, says: "Resveratrol also mops up free radicals before they can turn cells cancerous."
5. "According to William Gruss, M.D., a cardiologist in Boca Raton, Fl., 'It can even bind to dangerous LDL cholesterol, preventing it from oxidizing and sticking to artery walls.'"
You can get resveratrol from red wine, or you can take the new pills that are on the market, but I have a better suggestion: Isotonix Resveratrol, which has a better delivery system. Pills have to be digested, and you lose potency during digestion. Isotonix Resveratrol is a powder that you mix with water and drink first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. When mixed in the right proportions, which are one capful of powder to 2 ounces of water, it forms an isotonic solution which is the same ph as your body fluids, and it does not have to be digested. Because it is the correct ph, your stomach immediately opens the valve to your small intestine, and the solution gets into your blood stream very quickly, giving you maximum potency. To learn more,click here and page down, and you will find a wealth of information.
To your health!