Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Random Tips

IMMUNE SYSTEM  
   I was thinking this morning that a huge need people have is for ways to strengthen their immune system. The best way I have found is to take Echinacea. I can tell a difference when I take this, and when people around me are getting sick, I don't come down with it if I have been taking Echinacea for a few months.
   I found out something about the immune system last year that I didn't know, and it is so important to know! A cancer cell is just a cell in your body that has mutated due to a lot of different causes which I won't go into now, so everyone has cancerous and pre-cancerous cells in their bodies. The immune system takes care of this if it is healthy and strong, but so many people have weakened immune systems now that it can't handle it, and people get cancer. My opinion is that the most important thing you can do for your health is strengthen your immune system. I will be giving more tips about this soon. 
ENERGY
   Some ways to increase energy: drink green tea, stretch, take supplements with ingredients such as rhodiola rosea, acai, antioxidants, eat almonds (a good source of magnesium), and get a good night's sleep, which means you must be in the dark and have no light in the room. Cover up your clock and any other electronics that give off light. This is really, really important because your body cannot recover and repair at night and cannot make human growth hormone (HGH) as it should if you are exposed to light. In a recent study they found that it didn't have to hit your eyes; they shone a light on the back of the legs of the participants, and it had the same effect as if it had shone in their eyes. I cover my windows to keep all the light from the neighborhood out, and it does make a difference.

One last tip: to switch off stress, eat a cupcake, but that isn't something I recommend! LOL

To your health!
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment